11.18.2009

i've been silenced long enough.

ok..ok. everyone has had their say so about the Rihanna & Chris Brown situation.
its actually time for me to speak out about it because i have been mute quite long.
first of all, i think you hypocrits should stop thinking of Chris Brown as the victim. in my eyes, both of them suffered from some type of abuse. Rihanna suffered from his physical abuse, and Chris experienced some horrific abuse mentally and physically in his childhood. Not in any way, form or fashion am i saying it is absolutely ok to hit a woman. Its very wrong. However, who knows what happened on this night! And we may never know because there is always two sides to every story. Rihanna could have provoked this situation, but was Chris wrong for reacting the way he did? I'm not going to say yes or no because she could have been hitting him which made him go to physical measures. It may seem as if i am taking sides, but I'm not. I'm just tired of the negative exposure Chris is getting. Did they stop Bobby Brown's radio/video play when he use to beat Whitney? or did they stop Ike when he use to beat Tina? NO! They continued to think everything was wonderful. This has been itching at me for awhile because I hate the way the media is portray him. I LOVE CHRIS! and i also like Rihanna's music. In the end, Chris it was unacceptable to strike her, but i'm still rockin with you regardless! And any real fans would be behind you 100% too...




No comments:

Post a Comment