11.19.2009

life is a blur.

So...life isn't so well right abt now. I been goin through alot of shit and I dnt really have people to vent to so I vent to y'all. I'm kind of like an emotionless person..I am beginning to notice. I dnt trust people because people tend to lead you astray. I am real big on trust. I really been distant from alot of my friends sometimes I be like fuck it I dnt need friends because imma always have my mama. I stay tlkn to her 98% of the time, but a couple of things I keep to myself just because. I just dnt feel the need to tell a person anything anymore. It's just pointless..I love music thouh. It blocks alot of things goin on in my life. I really been listenin to Common, Monica, Kanye West and etc.. Because I can relate to alot of shit in they music..it I'll be good though..I'm super good.......

- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment